The accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book with ISBN titled “Social Innovations: Theoretical and Practical Insights before the conference”.
The accepted articles will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The criteria for paper acceptance are the following: topical relevance, originality and quality. The accepted papers will be published in the annual online peer-reviewed research journal Social Innovations for Global Growth (ISSN 2335-2450).
Other selected contributions will be recommended to be published at the following research journals:
- Public Policy and Administration (indexed in SCOPUS)
- Journal of Economics & Sociology (E&S) (indexed in SCOPUS)
- Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues (indexed in SCOPUS)
- Intellectual Economics
- Societal Studies
- Social Work
- Social Technologies
- Health Policy and Management
- Business Systems and Economics
- Contemporary Research on Management and Administration
- Journal of Central European Green Innovation
- Pedagogy of Higher Education
- Journal Human Resources Management and Ergonomics
- Innovation and Regional Development, special issue "Innovation and Development in Mediterranean Economies"
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues
Language of the conference and publications: English
Abstracts and full papers should be submitted by completing the abstract form and full paper form. The length of the article is 12-24 pages. Those templates should be attached and sent.